Sunday Night Football normally has America sitting down to watch the game of the week in the biggest pro sports league of all, and we have predictions for every single game of the 2022 season.
It is no wonder then that NFL betting pulls in huge interest for the weekly primetime matchup. The first few weeks of the season are booked in advance, but then as we close in on playoff time the flex schedule means broadcasters can choose the game they want just a few days out.
Get 5 x $100 Free Bets!
New customers only, participating states – 21+
It all makes for terrific viewing, and now we know exactly what SNF will have in store for 2022 since the NFL schedule was confirmed.
Week 12 Predictions & Best Bets
Green Bay Packers vs Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday November 27, 8.20pm ET, NBC)
Two teams meet at the Linc on SNF with both really needing the win for different reasons.
Philly (9-1) has fallen from its lofty early-season standards in the loss to Washington and a narrow win in Indianapolis, so will be out to prove it’s a minor blip and not a sign of things to come.
Green Bay meanwhile has lost six of seven to fall to 4-7 on the season, and the brink of postseason oblivion.
Philly is a 6.5-point spread favorite heading into the weekend with the Over/Under for Total Points set at 46.5. Best odds on the Moneyline has the Eagles at -295 (bet $295 to win $100) and the Pack at +250 (bet $100 to win $250).
Here are our predictions for Sunday night in the City of Brotherly Love.
The odds a couple of weeks ago for this bet were pretty prohibitive after Miles racked up 6 scores in the first 8 weeks of the season. Since then he’s been shut out in those games vs Washington and Indy.
This week Sanders has a good shot at getting back into scoring form against a Packers front which gives up the seventh most fantasy points to opposing RBs. He still gets the bulk of the carries and redzone opportunities in a crowded and multi-dimensional backfield.
Philly has been pretty good at taking care of business at home this season (4-1 ATS so far) and we expect a bounceback performance with the ground game again the driving force. Take Sanders to hit paydirt again.
OddsCritic Sunday Night Football Predictions for Packers vs Eagles:
- Miles Sanders Anytime Touchdown (+105, bet365)
NB: Odds correct when selections made on Saturday November 26, 2022
Sunday Night Football Inactives
Here are your inactives for Packers vs Eagles on SNF:
Green Bay Packers
- WR Romeo Doubs
- LB De’Vondre Campbell
- CB Shemar Jean-Charles
- S Johnathan Abram
- OL Rasheed Walker
- DL Jonathan Ford
- QB Ian Book
- CB Josh Jobe
- G Sua Opeta
- RB Trey Sermon
- G Josh Sills
Sunday Night Football Bet Offers
There are of course a ton of offers around on a general NFL level with sportsbooks looking to sign up new customers.
There are a couple we really like – you can get up to $2000 in risk-free bets from PointsBet, while betMGM offers your first bet risk-free up to $1000. Both are available to new customers only.
Sunday Night Football Schedule 2022
- Thursday September 8: 2022: Buffalo Bills 31-10 Los Angeles Rams
- Sunday September 11: Tampa Buccaneers 19-3 Dallas Cowboys
- Sunday September 18: Chicago Bears 10-27 Green Bay Packers
- Sunday September 25, 2022: San Francisco 49ers 10-11 Denver Broncos
- Sunday October 2, 2022: Kansas City Chiefs 41-31 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Sunday October 9, 2022: Cincinnati Bengals 17-19 Baltimore Ravens (-3.5)
- Sunday October 16, 2022: Dallas Cowboys 17-26 Philadelphia Eagles
- Sunday October 23, 2022: Pittsburgh Steelers 10-16 Miami Dolphins
- Sunday October 30, 2022: Green Bay Packers 17-27 Buffalo Bills
- Sunday November 6, 2022: Tennessee Titans 17-20 Kansas City Chiefs (OT)
- Sunday November 13, 2022: Los Angeles Chargers 16-22 San Francisco 49ers
- Sunday November 20, 2022: Kansas City Chiefs 30-27 Los Angeles Chargers
- Thursday November 24: New England Patriots 26-33 Minnesota Vikings
- Sunday November 27: Green Bay Packers 33-40 Philadelphia Eagles
- Sunday December 4, 2022: Indianapolis Colts @ Dallas Cowboys
- Sunday December 11, 2022: Miami Dolphins @ Los Angeles Chargers
- Sunday December 18, 2022: New England Patriots @ Las Vegas Raiders
- Sunday December 25, 2022: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals
- Sunday January 1, 2023: Los Angeles Rams @ Los Angeles Chargers
- Sunday January 8, 2023: TBA vs TBA
- TBA vs TBA
- TBA vs TBA
- TBA vs TBA
When does SNF kick off?
Normally at the same time people – 8.20pm Eastern Time (5.20pm Pacific) but the Steelers vs Chiefs game has an 8.15pm start. But not always on a Sunday – as you can see the rights package includes a Thursday night opener in Week 1 and a night game on Thanksgiving.
Also worth remembering that flex schedule situation as we get further into the season. It allows the broadcaster to flex (change) two games between Weeks 5-10, and then all of Weeks 11-18 can be flexed. So after Week 4, absolutely nothing is set in stone…
Which TV channel shows Sunday Night Football?
Sunday Night Football has been a primetime mainstay on NBC since 2006 – it’s even bigger now than Monday Night Football.
However it will have a new broadcast team in 2022 after the departure of longtime doyen Al Michaels to Amazon Prime’s Thursday Night Football. Former MNF man Mike Tirico takes his spot in the play-by-play role, with Cris Collinsworth continuing as color analyst.
NBC pays huge bucks for the privilege of airing the games – its current deal nets out at $950million, but the new pact announced in 2021 has an 80 percent increase up to $1.71billion. Nobody can make money like the NFL…
The reason NBC pays all that cash? Guaranteed audience. The average for a Sunday Night Football game is a viewership of more than 17.4million across linear and streaming channels.
As well as watching Sunday Night Football on linear NBC, you can also catch it on Peacock, the NBC Sports app and on the likes of Fubo TV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV and YouTube TV. A ton of viewing options.