Resorts is much more famous as a casino operator, but it is also heavily into the sports betting business now.
The Atlantic City-based brand has a close partnership with gambling behemoth DraftKings, but it also has its own sportsbook too. This launched just before the Super Bowl in early 2019.
Resorts is better known for its land-based casino properties – it was one of the first to ever open in Atlantic City. But now it has a mobile app and website for sports bettors to use.
It is up against some huge players in the local market, and sports betting likely isn’t its main focus. So whether it will be a big success or not is a question mark.
The Resorts brand and properties are now owned by DGMB Casino LLC – again based in Atlantic City.
Resorts sportsbook NJ
Like we told you, Resorts has had its own online sportsbook website and app since early 2019.
It is only available currently in the state of New Jersey, and you can use the app or website anywhere within state lines as long as you are aged 21 or over.
There is a retail sportsbook at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City, but it is operated by DraftKings.
Resorts sportsbook app
Signing up and using the Resorts sportsbook app is pretty easy. In fact you get two products for the price of one as sports betting and casino are in the same app.
- Download the Resorts Casino Online Games iOS app from the Apple app store
- Download the Android app from the Resorts website
- Once the app is on your phone, you will need to enter the following details
Date of birth
Social security number
- Once you’ve entered all this information, you will be able to set up your account
- Once your account is set up, you need to deposit some funds
- Once you have deposited funds, you can look to place your first bet
- Check out all the various sports and events you can bet on
- Pick your selection and how much you want
- Enter your pick and stake into the betslip
- Now you can place your first legal bet
- You are now also eligible for a nice signup bonus!
Resorts signup bonus: risk-free bet up to $250
Like all self-respecting online bookmakers, Resorts wants your business. So like all the rest it has a pretty nice signup bonus for new customers.
The latest promotional offer is a risk-free bet worth up to $250.
All you need to do is register for an account and place your first real-money bet. If it loses, Resorts will match it dollar-for-dollar with a free bet to a max of $250.
One thing to remember is you can only use your free bets on sports, not casino games.
Resorts customer service: how do I contact them?
Sports bettors need customer support pretty much 24-7. What if you are watching a fight in the middle of the night? Or catching an early NFL game on a Sunday?
Here’s how you can currently contact Resorts with your betting questions and issues:
- By Phone: 1-844-990-4263. Lines open 0800-midnight (toll-free).
- By Email: Details on the Resorts website
- By Live Chat: On the Resorts website