Borgata is another sportsbook brand better known up to now for its land-based casinos.
Its flagship property is a palatial Vegas-style facility in Atlantic City, which also has a retail sportsbook.
But since 2019 Borgata has also had a focus on growing its online business – a huge percentage of bets in New Jersey are made on mobile phones so it makes a lot of sense.
By the way, if you are ever in AC and want the full Borgata experience, you should try the pizza. It comes highly recommended with terrific reviews!
Borgata online sportsbook
Like we said, Borgata has put some focus on growing its online market share in NJ since 2019.
Its mobile app and website is now available anywhere in-state, as long as you are aged 21 or older.
The online product is strong, with a ton of lines, in-play options and odds boosts.
Where can I bet online with Borgata sportsbook?
As of now you can only use the Borgata Sports app and website when you are in the state of New Jersey.
Borgata sportsbook app and how to use it
The easiest way to bet with Borgata Sports is to download its app. It has a really good app store rating and terrific functionality and lines. This means you can bet when you are on the move, anywhere within state lines where betting is legal. It’s a super-simple process to download and set up an account:
- Download the iOS Borgata Sports app from the Apple app store
- Download the Android app from the Borgata website
- Next you will need to register using the following details:
Date of birth
Social security number
- Once you have entered that info, you’ll be able to complete setup of your account
- Now your account is set up, you need to deposit some funds so you can place bets
- Once you have funds, it’s time to look at where you want to place your first bet
- Check out the massive amount of sports events, and choose the one you like
- Next, make your pick and decide how much you want to bet
- Enter the selection and stake on your virtual betsip and place your bet
- This means you could now be eligible for a signup bonus – read on for more details
NB: If you already have an online Borgata casino or poker account, you should be able to use the same login details for the sportsbook. It makes for a pretty seamless experience.
Borgata sportsbook signup bonus: Bet $20, get $100
Borgata Sports may not have THE most generous signup bonus in town, but it’s a bonus all the same. And here is how you can get it.
Once you’ve set up your Borgata Sports account, you just need to place a real-money wager of $20 on any sport. You’ll then receive a bonus of $100 in free bets.
One thing to remember, your initial $20 bet must have minimum odds of -200. You can’t go lower.
Is it safe to bet with Borgata sportsbook?
Borgata Sports is absolutely legit – the brand has a long history in betting via its casino, and it is owned by the mighty MGM Resorts International. So no trust or credibility issues to see here.
Can you bet in person on sports at Borgata casinos?
You can bet in person on sports at the Borgata in Atlantic City, but not with the Borgata Sports product. Instead, the retail sportsbook on the premises is powered by sister brand betMGM.
Customer service: contacting Borgata sportsbook
Borgata does have a number of ways to contact customer service. Your options are:
- By phone: Call 877-448-5833. Lines open 1200-2000 EST
- By email: Using the email form on the website
- By live web chat: Available 24-7 on the website