FanDuel was always going to be a massive player in U.S. sports betting from the moment the Supreme Court struck down PASPA back in May 2018.
The daily fantasy sports behemoth was perfectly set up to strike it rich when states were given the chance to legalize sports betting.
It is now the market leader in the U.S., with a strong app and a huge user base. It is also one of the NFL’s first Official Betting Partners – inking a huge deal in April 2021 alongside fellow sportsbooks DraftKings and Caesars.
Credible and trusted, it has to be a serious option for anybody wanting to bet on sports.
Owned by Flutter Entertainment (which also has Paddy Power, PokerStars and TVG in its stable), FanDuel is now valued at an eye-popping $11.2billion.
Who said gambling doesn’t pay…
FanDuel sportsbook app
Lookin for a FanDuel login? The easiest way to get started is by using the mobile sports betting app.
You can use the app in a number of states (more details later on this page) – it’s super-simple:
- Download the iOS app from the Apple App Store
- Download the Android app from the FanDuel website
- Once you have downloaded the app you now need to register your account
- You will now need to enter the following information to set up your account
Date of birth
Social security number
- Once you have registered your account you can now deposit funds
- Once you have deposited funds, you are ready to play
- You can now also get the latest FanDuel signup bonus for new customers
The mobile app uses geo-location technology to work out where you are. If you’re legal to bet right now, it will allow you to place bets. If you’re not, it won’t.
You can also use the FanDuel website in legal states to place your bets. The process is the same as the app, with the same information required.
FanDuel signup bonus
All online sportsbooks offer great signup bonus offers for new customers. Remember, they really want your business so they will make sure it is worth your while.
The current FanDuel sportsbook offers give you the chance to get a risk-free bet worth up to $1000. So, how does this risk-free bet work?
- Once you’ve signed up for an account, place your first real-money bet.
- If the bet loses, you will get your stake back (up to $1000).
FanDuel also has special promotional offers and odds boosts for existing customers – it isn’t just rookies who get all the love.
At OddsCritic we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest deals from the market leader.
Which states allow online betting with FanDuel?
The FanDuel website and sports betting app are now live and legal in a number of states:
The list is changing all the time with new states opening. Check out our guides to betting laws for each state to stay across the very latest breaking news.
Where I can I bet in person at FanDuel retail sportsbooks?
FanDuel has a number of retail sportsbooks where you can bet in person:
- Illinois: Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, East Peoria, IL 61611
- Indiana: Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa, Michigan City, IN 46360
- Indiana: Belterra Casino Resort, Florence, IN 47020
- Iowa: Diamond Jo Worth Casino, Northwood, IA 50459
- Iowa: Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque, Dubuque , IA 52001
- Michigan: MotorCity Casino, Detroit, MI 48201
- Mississippi: IP Casino Resort Spa, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Mississippi: Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall, Tunica Resorts, MS 38664
- New Jersey: Victory Sports Bar at Meadowlands Racetrack, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- New York: Tioga Downs Casino, Nichols, NY 13812
- Pennsylvania: Valley Forge Casino Resort, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- West Virginia: The Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986
FanDuel sportsbook customer service
It’s always good to know there is somebody ready to help if you have problems with your sports betting experience. Fear not, the FanDuel sportsbook will have you in good hands.
- To call customers services by phone, you need to dial 646-930-0860
- To email customer services, details are on the FanDuel website
- You can also live chat with customer services on the website
If you already have an account, it’s a smart play to include your username in the subject line of your email.