Fubo sportsbook is one of the newest additions to the wagering crazy in the U.S. – and it could/should be a lively underdog in a hugely competitive market.
Born as an OTT streaming platform a few years ago, Fubo already has a ton of love from people who watch sports – and therefore a pretty captive audience. That is a nice start…
A purely mobile and online betting play (we like this), Fubo is already live in a few states and several more are about to come up at bat for football season 2022.
Don’t imagine for a second that its underdog nature means Fubo is a smalltime player here – it already has partnerships, among others, with:
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA)
- New York Jets (NFL)
- Iowa Cubs (MiLB)
- Houston Dynamo (MLS)
A pretty impressive list of partners to start, and likely there will be more.
Fubo sportsbook signup bonus: $1000 Risk-Free!
So most online bookmakers have pretty sweet signup bonuses, and Fubo is no different.
It is currently offering a $1000 risk-free bet to new customers, with a lovely little wrinkle on top. You also get one month free of FuboTV.
Which states is Fubo Sportsbook live in?
So Fubo started its sports betting operation in Arizona and Iowa, and it is now live in New Jersey too in time for the 2022 NFL season.
Fubo has market access agreed for a ton of other states, so expect more additions in the near future.
How to use the Fubo Sportsbook app
The easiest way to bet with Fubo sportbook is to download its app to your phone. Here’s the process you need to follow:
- Download the iOS app from the Apple app store
- Download the Android app from the Google Play store
- Now you will need to enter the following details to set up your account
Date of birth
Social security number
- Once you’ve entered your info, you can complete the setup of your account
- Now you have an account, you need to deposit funds in it
- Now you have an account and funds, you can look to place a bet
- Check out the huge number of sports and events you can bet on
- Make your pick and decide how much you want to bet
- Add your selection and stake to your betslip, and place your bet
- By the way, you are now eligible for that sweet signup bonus!
You can of course choose to go old school and use the website if you wish.
Is Fubo Sportsbook legit?
Absolutely, 100 percent legit. It is the sports betting arm of a hugely successful publicly listed company fuboTV Inc (New York Stock Exchange: FUBO).
fuboTV’s OTT product offers customers a way to stream all of their favorite sporting events live
(50,000+ per year) without cable.
You are pretty safe signing up with these guys, their creds are rock-solid.
How to contact Fubo Sportsbook
Okay, so as with all products and services, you may need to speak to somebody at Fubo at some stage to solve a problem you have. Customer service is important.
Fubo has a really helpful FAQ section on its sportsbook app and website which should give you the answer to most questions about using the actual product.
If you can’t find the answers to your question, there is a chat facility which gives you the chance to ask and have somebody come back to you with the answer.