Hard Rock appears perfect to be a huge player in the U.S. sports betting market, and all around the globe.
The hotel, casino and cafe giant has a ton of properties around the world and a massive database of 130million customers (and players) who have stayed on its premises.
Hard Rock now operates its own online sportsbook in a small number of states, but that is expected to grow over time.
Clearly the company is eyeing massive potential in sports betting, and in late 2020 it formed Hard Rock Digital. This is aimed at providing an “omni-channel offering for interactive gaming and sports betting”.
So the masterplan is in motion, how high can Hard Rock go in the sportsbook world? We watch on with interest.
Where can I use the Hard Rock sportsbook app?
Hard Rock is also legal for sports betting in Mississippi – but as of yet there is no online or mobile activity allowed there.
If you’re either in NJ or IA, and over legal betting age, you can download and place bets using the Hard Rock sportsbook app. Here’s what you need to do:
- You can download the iOS app from the Apple app store
- You can download the Android app from the Hard Rock website
- Now you can set up an account – you’ll need the following information:
Date of birth
Social security number
- Once you’ve entered all your details, you can now complete your account setup
- Now the next thing you need to do is deposit funds into your account
- Now you have an account and you have funds. Next you can place a bet
- Check out all the sports and events you can bet on, then make your pick
- Now enter your pick and how much you want to bet into a virtual betslip
- Now you can complete making your first bet
- This also means you’re eligible for a nice signup bonus – thanks Hard Rock…
Hard Rock sportsbook signup bonus: A Trifecta!
There are not one, not two, but three ways you can benefit if you sign up for a Hard Rock sportsbook account.
- Hard Rock will match your first deposit dollar for dollar up to a max of $1000
- If you deposit at least $100, and then bet $100, you’ll be refunded if the bet loses
- Oh, and you can also get 50 free spins at Hard Rock Casino (no deposit needed).
Really nice Trifecta of offers then. And a great way to start your sports betting journey.
Hard Rock retail sportsbooks: Where can I bet in person?
As you might expect, Hard Rock has some nice spots where you can bet in person. It’s main retail sportsbook locations are as follows:
- Hard Rock Casino & Hotel Atlantic City, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Hard Rock Casino & Hotel Sioux City, Sioux City, IA 51101
- Hard Rock Casino & Hotel, Biloxi, MS 39530
Customer services: contacting Hard Rock sportsbook
If you’re new to sports betting (even if you’re not), you will have questions to ask or issues that need to be resolved. At some stage. Step forward customer services.
You can currently use the following methods to speak to somebody at Hard Rock:
By Phone: call the following numbers, depending on your location
- New Jersey: 609-449-5368
- Iowa: 1-844-951-7625
- Mississippi: 877-877-6256
By Email: Hit the following inboxes
- New Jersey: Use the contact form on the website
- Iowa: Details on the Hard Rock website
- Mississippi: Use the contact form on the website
- By live web chat: Click on the ‘Live Chat’ link on the website or app