The Arizona Cardinals host an intriguing NFC West matchup Sunday vs the surprising Seattle Seahawks and we have predictions, best bets and player props for you.
Seattle heads into Glendale with a terrific 5-3 record and sitting atop the divisional standings while the Cardinals are so far again flattering to deceive at 3-5. All that talent, but very little end product so far.
Pete Carroll’s Seahawks though are still looking for respect from sportsbooks – they are a 2-point underdog ahead of this one.
Get 5 x$100 Free NFL Bets!
New customers, participating states, 21+
Cardinals vs Seahawks Best Bets
Here are our best bets for the big game, which has a 4.05pm ET kickoff:
Spread: Seahawks (+2) to beat Cardinals
Seattle is red-hot right now, on a three-game win streak and surprising everybody. The good news is this is no fluke.
The Seahawks are thriving because they have players who are really tearing it up at key positions.
- Geno Smith has gone from career backup to one of the best passers in the NFL
- Rookie RB Kenneth Walker has been sensational since replacing Rashaad Penny
- Geno has Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf as explosive weapons on the outside
- The 2022 NFL Draft also produced starting OTs Charles Cross and Abraham Lucas
- That Draft class also includes terrific rookie CB Tariq Woolen (4 INTs so far)
There are other reasons, but that will do for starters. No wonder we really like Seattle to carry on winning in the desert on Sunday.
The Cardinal offense really struggled early in the season without the suspended DeAndre Hopkins. But the superstar WR is back now and all of a sudden things are looking up.
We expect Seattle to match up Woolen with Hopkins for most of the afternoon here and that is worth the ticket price alone. We like Tariq to at least slow down ‘Nuke’ a little.
On the offensive side of the ball Geno and that explosive Seattle offense should have opportunities for big plays while Walker will get his share of yards on the ground again. He’s been sensational since replacing Penny (more on that to come).
While it is Seattle’s offense which is getting most of the headlines, don’t sleep on its improving D, which has performed at a high level in recent weeks and should only get better.
Player Prop: Kenneth Walker Anytime Touchdown (+100, bet365)
We love Walker, he has explosive big-play potential AND the ability to carry the load all afternoon. He also finds the endzone – he’s scored in every single one of his games since starting Penny.
The line for Walker Rushing Yards is set at 73.5, which looks manageable. But there are standout +100 odds available for Anytime Touchdown. Given Walker is money in that area right now, makes sense to go for that market instead.
Take KWIII to score for the fifth consecutive game to key a Seattle road win.
Will Dissly Over 20.5 Receiving Yards (-120, PointsBet)
Dissly has been a trusty target for Geno for most of the season, and has comfortably covered this mark in Seattle’s last three road games.
With WR Marquise Goodwin ruled out, that should mean more balls to go round for everybody else. Capitalize by going Over on a pretty low line for Dissly.
Cardinals vs Seahawks Injury Report
- OUT: WR Marquise Goodwin (groin)
- OUT: LB Darrell Taylor (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE: S Joey Blount (quadricep)
- QUESTIONABLE: WR Penny Hart (hamstring)
- OUT: OG Max Garcia (shoulder)
- OUT: C Rodney Hudson (knee)
- OUT: CB Christian Matthew (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE: S Budda Baker (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE: LB Dennis Gardeck (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE: RB James Conner (ribs)
- QUESTIONABLE: OT D.J. Humphries (back)
- QUESTIONABLE: P Andy Lee (illness)
The Cardinals are a consensus 2-point favorite for Sunday’s Week 9 matchup.
The game has a 4.05pm kickoff (1.05pm PST) and will air on FOX.