Euro 2020 is now down to the very last game, and we have expert predictions for Sunday’s final in the biggest soccer tournament of the year.
We are now down to just two remaining nations facing off through July 11 to find the best soccer nation in Europe, and it has already been a betting blast.
Online bookmakers have kept things interesting with a stack of promotions and offers, along with countless lines on each of the games on schedule.
Some of the world’s greatest soccer plays are doing battle and there are some incredible matchups to look forward to in the knockout stages.
Can Harry Kane and England end 55 years of pain by finally winning a big one?
Can Roberto Mancini’s Italy continue that long unbeaten run all the way to glory Sunday?
Kick back on the couch, fire up the TV and the mobile phone and wager!
Euro 2020 Predictions
We’ll assess all the lines from major sportsbooks and provide daily picks for every single game of Euro 2020:
Italy vs England Predictions – Sunday July 11 (1500 ET)
England and Italy have probably been the two outstanding teams of the tournament and for once in a major tournament we have the final it deserves.
Euro 2020 has been an excellent spectacle, especially considering the physical fatigue after a punishing season, and teams have been pushed to the limit across another intense schedule.
Indeed both England and Italy were taken to extra-time in the last four by Denmark and Spain respectively in a pair of gruelling encounters and that could have an impact on the final.
We would expect both of these sides to show the other the utmost respect in a tense, cagey encounter involving two exemplary defensive units who won’t give much away and will be looking to conserve energy for a clash which could well go all the way.
With that in mind we’d look at a draw at the end of 90 minutes. We’ve already seen plenty of extra-time so far in this tournament – Ukraine, Italy (twice) and Spain (three times!) have all experienced it. Expect as tight an encounter here.
OddsCritic Pick: Italy v England to Draw in 90 minutes at +205 (FOX Bet)
Euro 2020 Matches and start times
Euro 2020 runs through Sunday July 11, 2021.
Matches are as follows (Kickoff times in brackets)
- Friday June 11: Turkey vs Italy (Rome, 1500 ET)
- Saturday June 12: Wales vs Switzerland (Baku, 0900 ET)
- Saturday June 12: Denmark vs Finland (Copenhagen, 1200 ET)
- Saturday June 12: Belgium vs Russia (St Petersburg, 1500 ET)
- Sunday June 13: England vs Croatia (London, 0900 ET)
- Sunday June 13: Austria vs North Macedonia (Bucharest, 1200 ET)
- Sunday June 13: Netherlands vs Ukraine (Amsterdam, 1500 ET)
- Monday June 14: Scotland vs Czech Republic (Glasgow, 0900 ET)
- Monday June 14: Poland vs Slovakia (St Petersburg, 1200 ET)
- Monday June 14: Spain vs Sweden (Seville, 1500 ET)
- Tuesday June 15: Hungary vs Portugal (Budapest, 1200 ET)
- Tuesday June 15: France vs Germany (Munich, 1500 ET)
- Wednesday June 16: Finland vs Russia (St Petersburg, 0900 ET)
- Wednesday June 16: Turkey vs Wales (Baku, 1200 ET)
- Wednesday June 16: Italy vs Switzerland (Rome, 1500 ET)
- Thursday June 17: Ukraine vs North Macedonia (Bucharest, 0900 ET)
- Thursday June 17: Denmark vs Belgium (Copenhagen, 1200 ET)
- Thursday June 17: Netherlands vs Austria (Amsterdam, 1500 ET)
- Friday June 18: Sweden vs Slovakia (St Petersburg, 0900 ET)
- Friday June 18: Croatia vs Czech Republic (Glasgow, 1200 ET)
- Friday June 18: England vs Scotland (London, 1500 ET)
- Saturday June 19: Hungary vs France (Budapest, 0900 ET)
- Saturday June 19: Portugal vs Germany (Munich, 1200 ET)
- Saturday June 19: Spain vs Poland (Seville, 1500 ET)
- Sunday June 20: Italy vs Wales (Rome, 1200 ET)
- Sunday June 20: Switzerland vs Turkey (Baku, 1200 ET)
- Monday June 21: North Macedonia vs Netherlands (Amsterdam, 1200 ET)
- Monday June 21: Ukraine vs Austria (Bucharest, 1200 ET)
- Monday June 21: Russia vs Denmark (Copenhagen, 1500 ET)
- Monday June 21: Finland vs Belgium (St Petersburg, 1500 ET)
- Tuesday June 22: Czech Republic vs England (London, 1500 ET)
- Tuesday June 22: Croatia vs Scotland (Glasgow, 1500 ET)
- Wednesday June 23: Slovakia vs Spain (Seville, 1200 ET)
- Wednesday June 23: Sweden vs Poland (St Petersburg, 1200 ET)
- Wednesday June 23: Germany vs Hungary (Munich, 1500 ET)
- Wednesday June 23: Portugal vs France (Budapest, 1500 ET)
- Saturday June 26: Wales vs Demark (Amsterdam, noon ET)
- Saturday June 26: Italy vs Austria (London, 1500 ET)
- Sunday June 27: Netherlands vs Czech Republic (Budapest, noon ET)
- Sunday June 27: Belgium vs Portual (Seville, 1500 ET)
- Monday June 28: Croatia vs Spain (Copenhagen, noon ET)
- Monday June 28: France vs Switzerland (Bucharest, 1500 ET)
- Tuesday June 29: England vs Germany (London, noon ET)
- Tuesday June 29: Sweden vs Ukraine (Glasgow, 1500 ET)
- Friday July 2: Switzerland vs Spain (St Petersburg, noon ET)
- Friday July 2: Belgium vs Italy (Munich, 1500 ET)
- Saturday July 3: Czech Republic vs Denmark (Baku, noon ET)
- Saturday July 3: Ukraine vs England (Rome, 1500 ET)
- Tuesday July 6: Spain vs Italy (Wembley, 1500 ET)
- Wednesday July 7: England vs Denmark (Wembley, 1500 ET)
- Sunday July 11: Italy vs England (Wembley, 1500 ET)
How to watch on U.S. TV or live stream
ESPN holds the U.S. TV rights for Euro 2020, and will show all 51 matches across its platforms.
The games will be split across ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC – with the vast majority on ESPN.
You can stream games across both the ESPN and ABC apps.
How are the groups drawn?
The teams assembled for Euro 2020 have come a long way – literally.
The whole qualifying process started in March 2019 with 10 groups of five or six teams – 55 in total started out with dreams of making the finals. The top two finishers in each group qualified automatically for the finals.
As for the remaining four slots, they were awarded after a series of playoff games.
The groups for the finals were drawn after a seeding process, and here we are.
How do the finals work?
The winner and second-placed team from each of the six groups goes automatically into the knockout round of 16. They are joined by the four best third-placed teams.
The winners of the 8 games in the Round of 16 all go into the quarter-finals, to continue the knockout format through the semi-finals and final.
Betting signup bonuses for Euro 2020
If you’re new to soccer betting, it’s the perfect time to capitalize on some of the great promotional offers from sportsbooks.
They all want your business, so play the field and make the most of it. You can sign up with multiple operators and get all of their great offers. Some can be worth up to four figures in free bets.
The power is in your hands sports fans – use it…you can check out all the latest signup bonuses here.