The 2021 NFL season is now in full swing and we have all the latest betting lines for you – including all the Week 6 matchups.
At OddsCritic we’ll keep you right on top of all the latest NFL betting lines throughout the rest of the year.
NFL Betting Lines Week 6
Week 6 kicked off on Thursday night with Tom Brady and the Bucs heading into the City of Brotherly Love for a showdown with the Philadelphia Eagles. It finished 28-22 Tampa, and they rise to 5-1 on the season at the top of the NFC South.
The lines for Sunday’s games have experienced a ton of change. Notably Arizona is now a 3.5 underdog in Cleveland on the back of the news Kyler Murray has a shoulder injury. He’s expected to play despite being listed as ‘questionable’ – but it’s enough to move the line a full point from 2.5.
The Week 6 slate is as follows:
Thursday October 14, 2021
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28-22 Philadelphia Eagles (8.20pm ET)
Sunday October 17, 2021
- Miami Dolphins -3 @ Jacksonville Jaguars +3 (0930 ET, London UK)
- Los Angeles Chargers +2.5 @ Baltimore Ravens -2.5 (1pm ET)
- Minnesota Vikings -2.5 @ Carolina Panthers +2.5 (1pm ET)
- Green Bay Packers -6 @ Chicago Bears +6 (1pm ET)
- Cincinnati Bengals -3.5 @ Detroit Lions +3.5 (1pm ET)
- Houston Texans +10 @ Indianapolis Colts -10 (1pm ET)
- Kansas City Chiefs -6.5 @ Washington Football Team +6.5 (1pm ET)
- Los Angeles Rams -8.5 @ New York Giants +8.5 (1pm ET)
- Arizona Cardinals +3.5 @ Cleveland Browns -3.5 (4.05pm ET)
- Dallas Cowboys -3.5 @ New England Patriots +3.5 (4.25pm ET)
- Seattle Seahawks +5 @ Pittsburgh Steelers -5 (8.20pm ET)
Monday October 18, 2021
- Buffalo Bills -5.5 @ Tennessee Titans +5.5 (8.15pm ET)
- NB: Lines correct at 0600 ET on October 17, 2021
Super Bowl Betting Line
We have a new Super Bowl favorite heading into Week 6 in the shape of the rampaging Buffalo Bills.
For the first time this season the Kansas City Chiefs do not head the money line market to come out on top at SoFi Stadium next February. Instead they are replaced by the Bills, who handed them a 38-20 whipping at Arrowhead on Sunday night.
Josh Allen, who now heads the odds to be league MVP as well, was again terrific as the Bills destroyed that leaky KC defense, and his team is now +550 (bet $100 to win $550). Defending champion Tampa comes next on +600.
The Chiefs meanwhile – who are now 2-3 and struggling to stop anybody scoring – are available at +750. Unheard of.
Next come the Los Angeles Rams, who bounced back from their first loss at the hands of Arizona to defeat Seattle on Thursday Night Football.
Baltimore is a +1200 shot from +1600 last week after Lamar Jackson led a comeback for the ages against Indianapolis on Monday Night Football. The Ravens recovered from 25-9 late in the third quarter to win 31-25 in overtime. Green Bay is also +1200 after a heart-stopping 25-22 OT win in Cincy after a slew of missed field goals by both teams.
Arizona is still available at +1400 despite a 5-0 start to 2021 – courtesy of an underwhelming 17-10 success over Trey Lance and the San Francisco 49ers. Cleveland meanwhile is +1600 after an agonizing 47-42 loss to the Chargers after an offensive spectacular in Los Angeles.
The Chargers, with Justin Herbert again terrific in that high-scoring win, come next at +1700 while Dallas is now best odds of +1800 to end a 26-year wait for a world championship after destroying the Giants 44-20 to rise to 4-1.
Here are the best odds for each team heading into Week 6 (relevant sportsbook in brackets):
- +550 Buffalo Bills (widely available)
- +600 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (PointsBet)
- +750 Kansas City Chiefs (widely available)
- +1000 Los Angeles Rams (FanDuel)
- +1200 Baltimore Ravens (widely available)
- +1200 Green Bay Packers (widely available)
- +1400 Arizona Cardinals (Resorts)
- +1600 Cleveland Browns (Resorts)
- +1800 Dallas Cowboys (PointsBet)
- +4000 New Orleans Saints (widely available)
- +4000 San Francisco 49ers (widely available)
- +4000 Tennessee Titans (BetMGM, Borgata, Resorts)
- +6600 Denver Broncos (BetMGM, Borgata)
- +8000 Seattle Seahawks (BetMGM, Borgata, Resorts)
- +8000 Minnesota Vikings (Resorts)
- +8500 New England Patriots (FanDuel)
- +10000 Carolina Panthers (SugarHouse, Unibet, Resorts)
- +10000 Indianapolis Colts (widely available)
- +10000 Las Vegas Raiders (Resorts)
- +12500 Philadelphia Eagles (widely available)
- +15000 Cincinnati Bengals (BetMGM, Borgata, Resorts)
- +15000 Pittsburgh Steelers (Resorts)
- +15000 Washington Football Team (PointsBet, Resorts)
- +20000 Chicago Bears (Resorts)
- +20000 Miami Dolphins (BetMGM, Borgata)
- +40000 Atlanta Falcons (Resorts)
- +55000 New York Giants (FanDuel)
- +150000 New York Jets (BetMGM, Caesars, Borgata)
- +200000 Houston Texans (BetMGM, Caesars, Borgata)
- +250000 Detroit Lions (BetMGM, Caesars, Borgata)
- +250000 Jacksonville Jaguars (BetMGM, Caesars, Borgata)
NB: Odds correct and updated on Tuesday October 12, 2021
As well as updated odds for the 2021 NFL season we’ll give you expert picks throughout the year.
We started with futures and props selections before the season starts, including predictions for all eight divisions:
- AFC East preseason betting preview & predictions
- AFC West preseason betting preview & predictions
- AFC North preseason betting preview & predictions
- AFC South preseason betting preview & predictions
- NFC East preseason betting preview & predictions
- NFC West preseason betting preview & predictions
- NFC North preseason betting preview & predictions
- NFC South preseason betting preview & predictions
Keep checking back for updates as we join you on an NFL betting journey in the coming months. It should be a wild ride…
NFL Futures Bets And Odds
As well as the Super Bowl there are a ton of other futures lines to bet on – here is the latest on the big markets:
- NFL MVP 2021 Latest Odds
- NFL Comeback Player Of The Year 2021 latest odds
- NFL Rookie Of The Year 2021 latest odds
NFL Betting Signup Bonuses
As well as odds and picks, the other thing you will need this fall is intel on the best signup bonuses from online sportsbooks.
We’ll give you updated details on the special offers available from all the major sportsbooks as the clock ticks down to Week 1 in Tampa.
NFL Parlay Picks
We are on a hot streak with our parlay picks and we offer one for each Sunday slate of the regular season. You can get our parlay advice every week by clicking here.
Fox Super 6 NFL Picks
Every weekend during football season FOX Bet offers you the chance to win up to $1million in its free-to-play Super 6 game.
You can click here for details of how to play, and our weekly picks.